Our handmade 3-ply reusable face mask is made from 2 layers of high 205 thread count cotton, with a third non-woven fabric filter inner layer.
- Designed to protect you from harmful particles, smoke, dust, pollen and pollution
- 3-ply moisture-repellent cotton and non-woven layer for maximum protection
- Elastic earloops for easy fastening
- Universal size with great full face covering
- 2-tone reversible colours
DISCLAIMER: This is not a medical grade mask, and should not be used for this purpose. Wearing the face mask does not guarantee protection from the recent coronavirus. However, it will filter some particles and dust that can potentially contain viruses. The mask will also prevent you from touching the face when outside, which will lower the health risks considerably. We do not claim that our masks can save you from getting a virus. They do provide a basic physical barrier that can be considered as minimal protection. They do help limit spreading when worn and used effectively. Please refer to WHO website for best practice methods on how to wear a face mask.
The World Health Organisation recommends the use of face masks to aid in the protection against viral transmissions. Their use should be part of the standard response to being around possible or confirmed infected people, along with handwashing and social distancing.
* Medical professionals advise AGAINST the use of masks on small kids due to lung capacity. Unpackaged Eco is not liable for the use or misuse of the mask. By purchasing from Unpackaged Eco you agree to “use the mask at your own risk.”
The face mask comes with open elastic bands, make a knot on each side according to your size so mask sits comfortably on your face.
It is recommended that the mask be washed after each use:
- Hand wash preferable – pour hot water over the mask 90°C (from a kettle), add soap and leave for five minutes. Rinse properly.
- Mask needs to be dried and ironed before next use.