*$5.00 one-time refundable container deposit
These Australian Organic Raw Almonds have a fresh, sweet, nutty flavour and aroma, with a crisp crunchy texture. Natural Almonds are a super delicious, highly versatile natural snack and are a tasty and convenient natural addition to the pantry.
From $3.25 to $4.50 per 100g based on subscription frequency.
How to use
- Suitable for making trail mix recipes combined with dried fruit and seeds.
- Add to energy balls, baked bread, muffins, cakes, biscuits and desserts
- Add chopped almonds to muesli, porridge, smoothies or acai bowls for a delicious crunchy texture.
- Activate raw nuts for dairy-free nut mylk by soaking in water for 12 hours, before slowly dehydrating at very low heat.
- Almonds can also be ground to a flour or ‘meal’, perfect for baking and adding to LSA mix.
- Grind almonds to a paste for delightful fresh nut butter.
- Grind almonds for a base in pesto, dips and home-made sauces like satay
- Toss almonds over salads for additional texture, add to stir-fries and curries.
Ingredients: Raw Almond Kernels.
Organic, Preservative Free, Non-GMO. Paleo.
This product contains Tree Nuts. This product may contain traces of other Allergens.
Keep in your reusable container in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Refrigeration recommended in warm climates.
Up to 12 months when stored as above. See Best Before date.
Made and packed in Australia
30 g or a handful (approx 13 serves per package)
Per 100 g
|Sodium||<2 mg||5 mg|
|Dietary fibre||2.6 g||8.8 g|