*$5.00 one-time refundable container deposit
Dried Australian apricots are one of our most loved fruits, due to their delicious fresh tastes and addictive nature.
Our yummy dried apricots are 100% Australian grown, helping us support our Aussie farmers as much as possible.
Apricots not only taste great, but also retain a lot of nutrients from the whole fruit itself. Enriched in vitamin A, potassium and magnesium, which are two minerals that give the body endurance, energy and stamina. In fact, people with potassium deficiencies see their blood counts leap up after adding dried apricots, dates, peaches, figs, prunes and raisins to their diets!
Comes in reusable and refillable flip-top airtight glass jar.
400g per package.
From $1.38-1.75 per 100g based on subscription frequency.
How to use
- Enjoy on its own as the perfect snack at work, or kids lunchboxes
- Add to your morning muesli or granola or even on top of yoghurt for super healthy breakfast
- Dip in dark chocolate for a guilt-free delicious dessert
- Add to baked goods such as breads, cakes, tarts, puddings, muffins, fruit and nut bars.
- Suitable for making trail mix recipes combined with dried fruit and seeds.
- Add to energy balls, baked bread, muffins, cakes, biscuits and desserts
Ingredients: Apricots, Preservative 220
This product may contain traces of other Allergens.
Keep in your reusable container in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Refrigeration recommended in warm climates.
See Best Before date.
Made and packed in Australia
Typical Analysis: per 100g
|Fat Total||0.2 g|
|– Saturated||0.0 g|
|– Sugars||40.5 g|